Pages

.

.

Thursday 31 December 2009

The Stampman Blog Hop and Fave Project Awards

Hi all,
I know I am a little late with this and that most of you will have already done the hop - but if you haven't then you really should, there are some fab prizes up for grabs and some awesome inspiration from the DT too.
Anyway, Jill has offered everyone the chance to pick up an award for choosing their favourite project of the year.


So, I have only been doing this blogging for six months so had fewer to choose from than most of you, but it was still quite difficult.  I finally decided on my first attempt at a door hanger.  I probably wouldn't have attempted one of these except that I received one in a RAK so thought I'd give it a go.  I was quite pleased with the result and that's why I decided to choose this as my favourite project of 2009.

If you want to see how I made it please click here.  Thanks Jill for this idea, it is lovely.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Craftykitten, you may have only been blogging for a short while but this project is gorgeous. Love your colour choice, so pleased you joined us on the blog hop and awards.
    Well deserved entry.
    I will be back to look at your blog.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,

    I did like this project too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn
    such a beautiful project, love the colours and the idea of making a Christmas door hanger
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.