Pages

.

.

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Sneaky Peeks Day 1!

Hello my friends.
I am here to tell you about the new releases at Clear Dollar Stamps of three of Wendy's Clear Stamps by Louby Loo.  They will all be released on January 1st and there are three sets for you to choose from.
The first set is called Luvin Ridley and Rosie!  And - as the names suggests it is all about lurve!!  This is a gorgeous set and there are 14 stamps in all on the set - so fantastic value too!


So here is my sneaky peek!

Now I layered the image onto pink cardstock and used some pink paper from a Papermania set called Exquisite and the background is a self adhesive pink glittery heavyweight paper.  I coloured him in with my watercolour pencils and Promarkers and Art Kure ink pens.  I added a pink heart gem just for good measure along with a beautiful ribbon down the side.  I hope you like him.


So hurry on over to Clear Dollar Stamps on 1st January and put your order in!!  You won't be disappointed.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    I saw your card on Wendys site and loved it. The stamps are really great and your card shows Riley off really well - and of course I love all the glitter.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo....I LOVE this!!! What a cool blingy background! Fabulous card, My Dear!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card Dawn!! fantastic job.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, this is so pretty!! I would love to see the sparkle in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job, Dawn!! Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.