Pages

.

.

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Softpencil DT - Take 2!

Hello everyone,
Well this is my second week as a Guest Designer for Elizabeth over at Softpencil - ooohhh I'm having a ball!
This week we had a gorgeously cute image to work with and this is the card I made.

I made a gatefold card and put some DP on each side and made a "Belt and Loop" fastening for the front.  I decorated the "belt" with some snowflakes to highlight it a bit. 
No hold on a minute - I can hear you all shouting at the computer - but where's the Softpencil image????
A H A!!!!


I decided to put it on the inside of the card for a change!! That fooled you didn't it.  I backed it onto some light blue Christmas tree paper and that was backed onto some bauble christmas paper and I stamped a Christmas tree in blue on each inside flap (Christmas Tree from Clarity Stamp).  Roll on next week!!

12 comments:

  1. What a delightful card sweetie! I love the paper, it is so yummy.Thanks for posting our blog candy on your side bar.Good Luck...doodle hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,

    Wow I love it, gorgeous image. I love the idea of the image inside - more of a surprise.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your image is really cute and love the way you colored it. your paper is really nice and I love the trees. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Dawn.... it's totally awesome!!! It's sooooo cool!!! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes me too i love the surprise inside. what a truly beautiful card and i adore cool blues for xmas and i have this paper line i won it in my blog candy from craftydragons so how cool is that. I am using mine to make a xmas mini album (paper bag album) TFS your talent and creativity and passion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove your gatefold card Dawn!!! beautiful colours, great details and papers! amazing work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi honey i love the colours on this one and i love the way it opens, great creation hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Dawn! This is positively fabulous!!! LOVE it!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi dawn hope you are well? loving your cards and your backing papers.Do I recognise any of them...mmmm...yes.
    big hugs clare x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.