Pages

.

.

Sunday 20 December 2009

Christmas assistance for 2010!

Hi there blogging buddies.
Not sure whether you will have seen this post or not but if not I thought I would pass it on.  The ABC challenge blog is branching out.  They are going to have an ABC Christmas challenge blog which will alternate with the ABC challenge blog - to give you some help with next year's - yes you heard me right - next year's Christmas cards.  The same design team will be there to give you some inspiration and they will still have challenges all through the year, but from what I understand their challenges will be Christmas based.  So if you, like me, need all the help you can get with your Christmas preparations, then hop on over to the ABC Christmas Challenge blog and see what all the fuss is about.


I will be joining them on a regular basis - 'cos I reckon - Every Little Helps!!! as Tesco would say!!! LOL

2 comments:

  1. count me in I need all the help I can get these days. Only downside is I won't have an excuse anymore for buying those shameful shop bought cards etc.

    hugs clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. te hehehee! great post and thanks for your help in spreading the word!! Samantha ABC Christmas challenge :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.