Pages

.

.

Thursday 3 December 2009

Ooh La La - I am sooooo excited!!

Hello all,


Oh my word - I am such a lucky girl.  I have just been asked by Anne at Ooh La La Creations to be their Guest Designer for January and February next year!!!  Thank you so much Anne.   I am going to be such a busy girl and I can't wait for my first challenge!!  Please look out for my post in the New Year with my first creation for Ooh La La Creations and please visit their blog to have a look at their wonderful creations.  Ooh La La Creations challanges run every other Monday so that gives you all plenty of time to make your creations! Their current challenge - which runs until 14th December, is to make a Child's Card and the DT have done some wonderful cards to give you some inspiration.  If you haven't already visited - you really should!!
Watch this space people!!! Roll on 2010!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn,

    Another one, wow you won't know what to do with yourself. I am so chuffed for you - well done hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW!!! Good for you Dawn! Many Congrats...lucky them getting you!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.