Pages

.

.

Thursday 31 December 2009

Sneaky peeks Day 3!

Hello again bloggers of the world!
Here is my 3rd day of my sneaky peeks of Wendy's Clear Dollar Stamps by Louby Loo.  This set is called Billy Blasts Off and I made a card suitable for a little boy. 


I used 2 different backing papers, one from the Occasions double CD from Crafter's Companion which had rockets on it and the other from a Hot off the Press paper pad called Sapphire.  Again I coloured him in with my watercolour pencils and Promarkers.  I added a little red stickles glitter glue down the rocket to give it a bit of a "boost".  I used the star face and planet face to stamp all over the backing papers
Again, this set comprises several stamps - 18 to be precise!  So again, superb value for money!


Hit the Clear Dollar Stamps link tomorrow and whizz on over to the store to purchase your very own set of Billy Blasts Off clear stamps and you too can be creating your very own little boys birthday cards.

Look out for tomorrow's post giving you the details of all three sets available at Clear Dollar Stamps

3 comments:

  1. Another fab card for these releases Dawn.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super card Dawn!!
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for the background paper! I love the colored Stickles!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.