Pages

.

.

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Sneaky Peeks Day 2!!

Hello my friends,
Well here is day 2 of my sneaky peeks for Wendy's Stamps at Clear Dollar Stamps.  This set is called Pet Angels, and if I am honest, I have to say this is secretly my favourite set of the three.  Here is the card I made for this release!


Again, Wendy gives us superb value for money in that there are 22 stamps in this set. 


I always think, as an animal lover and owner myself, it would be nice to send a card to a friend who has lost a beloved pet but there is never anything suitable - until now that is.  You would have to agree my friends, that Wendy has thought of everything in this set. Again I coloured my image with watercolour pencils and layered it onto peach coloured card with peach coloured DP from a papermania set called Exquisite which I purchased at Hobbycraft.  I have used my favourite chalks to colour the white card to match the DP. 


Again this set will be available at Clear Dollar Stamps on 1st January 2010.
I hope you like it friends.  Please leave me your comments, they are soooo appreciated.

7 comments:

  1. Dawn, I love the softness of this card. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card Dawn and I luv the pastel colors and the shimmery paper!!
    Glad you like the set!!
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful,, Dawn! You've done it again!!! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card Dawn. you did a wonderful job.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun sorry for being late. This is another gorgeous card for your DT post. I love the colours you have used.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful job Dawn, so sweet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.