Pages

.

.

Sunday 13 December 2009

Christmas Commission

Hi all,
Just a wee post this one.  I was asked to make a set of Christmas Cards for a friend at work.  The brief was simple and stylish.  I printed out some images from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Christmas CD and also printed the matching backing paper.  I cut out the images and cut narrow strips from the backing paper.  The strips were placed down the side of the card and the image on the middle.  Very simple to make but I think they look quite stylish and am very pleased with them.



 

 What do you think - please let me know!

5 comments:

  1. I think they are all..........

    BEAUTIFUL

    I LOVE THE LITTLE GIRL

    Liz XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,

    They are very stylish, those Joanna sheen images are lovely.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been very busy!!! I'm sooo behind! Lovely cards
    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I'm not very happy with the Christmas cards I made this year, most are over embellished or something. These are beautiful!
    Thanks for entering my candy ;)
    Have a wonderful Christmas, and stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.