Pages

.

.

Tuesday 22 December 2009

The Crafty Dragons' Birthday Candy

Hello all,
Just a quick post to let you know that my very good friend Ali over at Crafty Dragons has candy up for grabs.  Now Ali has only been blogging for about 6 months (and she also got me into it too!! - thanks hun!), and I know she has had a ball.  She has had over 10000 hits and has nearly 100 followers and this candy is to celebrate both of those and the fact that it is her birthday on 21st January.  So here's a piccy of one of the candy's:

Now there is more to this than meets the eye - but hey, I'm not going to tell all - you'll just have to pop on over to Crafty Dragons and see for yourself.  This candy will remain open until 21st January, Ali's birthday and she will announce the winner on 30th January.
 

1 comment:

  1. You are a star Dawn, thanks so much for this and I can't wait to see the card!!!!

    Have a great Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.