Pages

.

.

Sunday 6 December 2009

Commissioned card!

Just a quick post here - just to show you a 50th Birthday Card that a friend at work asked me to make.  Having previously used the Peacock digi from Rusty Pickle I thought I would use it again but colour it differently to fit in with the occasion.  I based it on the sketch from Crafty Catz a few weeks ago (incidentally their challenge this week is Red/Green and Silver).  I loved the sketch so thought I'd use it again.

So here is the card I made - I know I haven't expanded the tail on this one Michelle - it was needed quickly and I didn't have time but I will try it - you made it look so easy.

I shall be popping on over to The Rusty Pickle to show them this as it gives me a chance to enter their challenge to win a set of Copics.  Hope you like it guys!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I Love him done up in these colors!
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    Wow this is so different with the warm colours, gorgeous hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.