Pages

.

.

Sunday 27 December 2009

Free Basic Grey at Get Sketchy!


Yes my friends you read it right.  Get Sketchy are giving away loads of Basic Grey goodies.  Now obviously there are a few rules - well you'd expect a FEW rules now wouldn't you?
Here is what they want you to do:
There's only one catch...

I want us to break 700 followers by New Years.
(if we get to 1,000, ill add BASIC GREY SUGAR RUSH to the prize)
I know we can do it.

Here's how....
Become a follower = you are entered 1 x
(if you are already a follower, don't worry you're already entered)
Post the FREE BASIC GREY Blinkie with the link back here = 1x
(post a comment here with the link to your blog)
Dedicate a blog post to this contest = 1x
(post a comment here with the link to your blog)
Tell your friend about us = 1x
(they will have to leave a comment here saying who sent them)
Twitter about this contest = 1x
(send us a tweet about it to GETSKETCHY or leave a comment here telling me you did)
Participate in the TRASH TO TREASURE challenge =5x
(Our next challenge coming out Christmas Day,
sorry Dora for letting the cat out of the bag...lol)
Thats 10 chances to win.
So there you have it - I wish you all the very best of luck but obviously would wish me good luck too as I so want to win this lot - well then I'll be able to enter the Basic Grey Challenges too!!!
Now if you visit the Get Sketchy blog after reading this, please let them know I sent you ('cos I get an extra entry and I need all the help I can get - I'd do the same for you!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.