Pages

.

.

Sunday 22 November 2009

Under My Umbrella

This is my second post for tonight and it is based on the sketch over at Friday Sketchers - sketch #7 shown below:

This is the card I decided to make following this sketch:

I used a Pollycraft image from the Cherry Kisses Frames range and this one is called Rainy Days.  I have coloured her in using metallic pencils and I also added a border of little umbrellas from my wordprocessing software.  I have also chalked the background so that the white didn't shout out at me.  The paper is from a company called Digiscraps 3 and is called butterfly kisses. 


The fibre across the middle is from a candy I won some time back and the flower is made up of a bought flower from Eminesence and some punched flowers I made myself and secured with a pink brad.
So the challenges I am entering this for are:
Cupcake Craft Challenges     -     Digital Images
Creative Card Crew              -     Strings attached
Friday sketchers                    -     Sketch #7
My time to Craft                    -     Under my umbrella
Hope you like it!

10 comments:

  1. A lovely card with a lovely colour scheme. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn
    Your card is gorgeous, I love the colours and the border looks fab.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love it Dawn, great colouring and fab papers.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn,

    Great work with the mantelpiece - haven't taken this one on. Background papers are lovely.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, such lovely pastel colours. Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab umbrella card - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card love the border of umbrellas nice touch thanks for joining in the fun at MTTC hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Dawn, love the frame too x

    Thanks for entering my blog candy to win some scrummy MOONGLOW products, good luck!

    Vix

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.