Pages

.

.

Sunday 8 November 2009

Ooh la la - Shoes and Crafty Catz

Good afternoon blogland, hope you are all well on this chilly November day.
This is the first of three posts today so best get on with it!
First up is my entry for the Ooh la la challenge which is Shoes!

This is a card my daughter asked me to make for her boss at work! Now you have to realise that my daughter is 20 and it is not usually cool to ask Mum to make anything for her let alone to give to someone at work - so I have to admit to being quietly chuffed to little bits!  The main image on this card is a twisted pyramage image purchased from Crafts U Print. It is layered onto a piece of shocking pink patterned card (which was actually a gift box full of Joop which I have recycled - just the box not the Joop!!)  This is off set onto a piece of pink mirri board and the backing paper is some I had in my craft stash.  There are two pieces of ribbon across the middle and tied in a bow into which I have put a piece of wire with some gems and a star on.  The sentiment is from Barbara at Clarity Stamp.

I have also realised that this card fits the challenge over at Crafty Catz which is "going dotty" so I shall enter it for that too.  Please feel free to comment - as always they are much appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Dawn, love the embellies you've used. Thanks for playing along with OLL this time. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely shocking (pink that is!). Love the idea with the wire and gems, very effective.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for taking part at CraftyCatz this week,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi..wow love it. has bling factor, thanks for joining in with us at craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card! thanks for playing with us at CC Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.