Pages

.

.

Sunday 8 November 2009

Tuesday Tutorial at Digital Delights.

Is she crazy?? I hear you ask.  Tuesday Tutorial ....... but it's only Sunday!! 
It's OK, relax, I haven't lost my marbles just yet.  This is just a heads up to say please pay a visit to the Tuesday Tutorial over at Digital Delights on Tuesday.  I will be showing you how to make three items and here is the only clue you are getting!

But there aren't any Digital Delights images on here!!!!  Well, you'll just have to wait until Tuesday to see where and what they are.  And as an added incentive I will be giving away all three items to one lucky blogger.  So stay tuned and visit Digital Delights on Tuesday 10th November.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    You are a tease!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - the whole set are just fabulous...I would really like a tutorial on using images on other things - ie fabric, candles etc etc

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Now I have read your fantastic tutorial I will make another comment!!!
    Hmmmm what would I like to see? How you could emboss a digi image, brayering and masking techniques.
    Hope that is enough!!!

    HUgs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tutorial Ideas, huh. I'm kinda new, so I'm not sure what you've covered yet. I'm still exploring. I would love to learn more on coloring techniques and pop-ups. Thanks for all your effort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to put earlier some new tutorial ideas...I am also now a follower.

    I would like to see some coloring tutorials...maybe some background techniques...also wonder how to do stainglass look by using paper!

    Thanks!
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.