Pages

.

.

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Mojo Monday and Digital Tuesday

Hello again,
Gosh, isn't the weather terrible tonight?  I don't know about where you are but it is absolutely throwing it down here!!  Oh well, I'm nice and dry and warm in my little studio!  He he!
Anyway, I have two cards here for the challenge over at Mojo Monday - I do love their sketches.  Here is this week's sketch:

I had two cards I needed to make - one for the MIL who is in hospital at the moment after a fall - not good at 82! and also a birthday card for her husband whose birthday is tomorrow (Bonfire night!)
So here's the two cards:
First the get well card:

The image is a freebie from Fred She Said which I have coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with my Artkure water brush.  The flowers are imaginisce and the brad, peels offs and gems are from my stash.
The birthday card:

The image here is from Mo's Digital Pencil and is again coloured with watercolour pencils and again the gems are from my stash.  The papers are all from Hot off the Press paper packs (for both cards).
The get well card will also qualify for the challenge over at Digital Tuesday which is to use flowers.

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. Love that sketch you used. Great choice of colors and the embossing is wonderful. Thank you so much for playing the digital tuesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    These are great cards they will be perfect for your relations. Well done on doing the Mojo sketch I still haven't managed it!!!

    HUgs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful cards Dawn!!!
    Your FSS flowers are colored so beautifully!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Digital Tuesday!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards, and you images are coloured perfectly.
    Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.