Pages

.

.

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Dragonlady's candy over at Crafty Dragons!

Hello blogging buddies.
Just had to do a little post about this fabulous candy on offer over at Crafty Dragons.  My bestest crafting buddy Ali has just got her first DT post over at the Rusty Pickles Digital Delights and I am chuffed to a million pieces for her - Go Girl!!  If you haven't visited Ali's blog yet - you really should, there is some fabulous inspiration on there.  Now this is the picture that Ali has put up for now to give everyone plenty of time to join in the fun.

Now Ali will be adding to this candy and I have no doubt that there will be more piccys at a later date when she has sorted everything out.  There are a couple of rules to follow (but they are really easy) and Ali will draw this candy on 1st December (all being well) so good luck to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dawn

    You are too kind, thanks fo rthe advert. I have put a list of stuff up now and just got to do the piccie when the dragonlettes have gone to bed!!!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.