Pages

.

.

Friday 6 November 2009

It's Double F Day at Digital Delights!!

Hi there bloggers!!
Well, it's Friday again and you know what that means my blogging buddies - yes that's right it's Freebie Friday time at Digital Delights and this week Wendy has a new Pippin for you to meet - Cappuccino Pippin.
Ain't he just too cute!!


Now how could you resist making a card with this little chap?? You couldn't could you?? And neither could I and here it is:


And here's the little fellow in glorious close up:


The backing papers are Laura Ashley 6 x 6 Love Song papers and also Hot off the Press Paper Pad Sapphire.  The ribbon and flowers are from my stash and the little chap has been coloured using blending pencils and watercolours.
Now this card fits two challenges out there at the moment and they are:
Cute Card Thursday - Use primary colours, Yellow, Red and Blue
and
Charisma Cardz - Sketch (as shown here)

So pop on over to Wendy's and pick up Cappuccino Pippin for yourselves - go on - you know you want to!!!
 

10 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Dawn! Pipin really looks like he's enjoying his cappuccino! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card Dawn! I love the backing papers you used ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right he is a cutie.
    Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn! Super cute card with a fun image! If you send me your e-mail, I could reply to your question about making images clickable (since I couldn't find it here!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely take on the sketch
    thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. I love this image and your colour combo. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colour combo - love it!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

    Leanne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dawn,

    Whoops this little chappie must have slipped me by. I like this sketch and how you have used it. Great colouring too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card sweetie
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.