Pages

.

.

Tuesday 24 November 2009

The Rusty Pickle - New Release Sneak Peaks and Great Prizes!

Hello everyone,
Just a heads up to say that if you haven't already visited you should hop on over to the Rusty Pickle Digital Delights store and see what they have on offer.  They are about to celebrate their first New Release and are having three days of sneak peaks. 

Head on over to the Rusty Pickle Digital Delights site for all the details and make sure you visit all the DT blogs to be in with a chance of winning some fab prizes.
Here are the DT members with links to their blogs - please visit them all - you never know you might just win some fab digi images!










 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    Thanks so much for this. Good luck with the Grand Prize.

    Hugs Ali x

    Super tutorial I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for visiting my blog and posting my candy.
    I didn't know there is a right and wrong side for shrink plastic! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for visiting my blog and posting my candy.
    I didn't know there is a right and wrong side for shrink plastic! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.