Pages

.

.

Monday 9 November 2009

An Alphabet challenge!

Hello again everyone,
Just the one post for tonight and this card is for the challenge over at Alphabet Challenge which is D for decoupage!
I have had this decoupage image for quite a while and just not used it, so I thought now was a perfect opportunity.
So here's the card I made:


Sorry you can't see the image too well can you?  The sun was just in the wrong position when I took the photograph.  So here are a couple of close ups of the image and the sentiment.




I will also enter it over at One Stop Craft Challenge - where they want you to make Cards for Kids.  I know lots of little girls who would love this card so I hope it counts.  Hope you like it.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Dawn, thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Lovely, Dawn! Great job with the decoupage!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, fab card, many thanks for taking part again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn

    This is such a sweet image I would love it too!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty, the image is gorgeous!

    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for popping over to my blog, it's always nice to have some one call in and even nicer to join in with the following! My blog's a bit 'slow' at the moment as I've been away for two weeks and am now away for another two weeks...so hardly any makes done, but that should change this weekend! Sorry I missed your digital doobery-thingy, will watch out for the next one!!

    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card - thanks for joining in the Alphabet challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image on a lovely card Dawn!!! great work! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.