Pages

.

.

Saturday 5 June 2010

In the Pink with Tilda

Hi all,
What a lovely couple of days we have had weather wise - I'm sure it won't last!  How do I know - well because my OH and me are going away for a few days on Monday so it's bound to rain, rain, rain.  Hey ho - such is life!
Just thought I would show you this little card I made using a Tilda with flowers image that my bestest ever crafting buddy Ali aka Dragonlady sent me some time ago.  I thought it was about time I used it so here she is:
I coloured the image with watercolour pencils and promarkers and then cut it out and placed it on to a die cut circle which I backed onto a pink die cut scalloped circle (both from my good friend Susie at Die Cut Dreams).  I added liquid pearls around the edge of the scalloped circle in pink and cream. 
I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers and I have shown this below:
I used green DP for the background and two different pink DP and layered the pink DP onto green card.  I added ribbon to the two squares and ribbon and a bow to the rectangle.  I also added a pink bow with a small pink flower (which I won in a candy recently) and secured it all with two pink nob pins.  I then stuck it to the card with silicone glue.
I'm quite pleased with how this turned out and I have decided I definitely need to get me some Tilda stamps!
The challenges I am entering with this card are:
Craftycardmakers - Least and Most (favourite colours - I used pink as my favourite and green as my least favourite although I don't really dislike any colour that strongly)
Charisma Cardz - Flowers
Craftalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Pink and Green
Creative Craft Challenge - Ribbons and Bows
Delightful sketches and challenges - use texture (used my liquid pearls for this)
Friday sketchers - sketch
Quirky Crafts - Girly Girl
Whoopsie Daisy - Ribbons and Bows
Hope you all like my card, please leave me a comment and tell me what you think - they really mean alot.

24 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely beutiful! Love your colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Dawn, and so pretty too, thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card i loove this little image and your fab detail.
    Thankyou for joining us at whoopsiDaisy challenge
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love your pink Tilda and the flower and bow! Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's 'Girlie' Challenge, hope to see you next time too!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn

    Love the flowers, love the colours and I love the bow in the top corner. I like the pink pins too. I like the stripes on the background paper. And I like the flower in the corner.
    Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog.

    Hugs Doubletrouble XxxX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun

    You have coloured her beautifully, great Dps too - love it.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute and pretty card. Thanks for joining the June WhoopsiDaisy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Dawn, gorgeous card hun, I love the little Tilda and your colouring is beautiful
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww wow this is so pretty!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. its really pretty, love that bow, i can never make mine look so nice, gorjuss image as well thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. The Tilda is lovely :-)
    Thanks for joining us over at our first challenge at Craftalicious. Hope to see you next time
    Hugs
    Tasha
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love, how cute are her jeans lol. Thanks for sharing at WhoopsiDaisy this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card...beautiful colouring, Good luck at Crafty Cardmakers XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Dawn this is absolutley gorgeous lovely colouring
    Wendi x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card i love the layout. Thank you for joining us for our first challenge at Craftalicious. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. P.S Thanks so much for playing in our first challenge at Craftalicious
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dawn, your card is gorgeous I love it! Awesome job!
    Thanks for joining us at the Whoopsi Diasy challenge this month. Hope to see you again next month.
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really pretty card, thanks for playing along at Charisma this week

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dawn this is totally gorgeous wonderful papers and design love the bows and one great image thank you for sharing it with us at Whoopsie Daisy
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! Thanks for playing along at Delightful sketches

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dawn, your card is gorgeous, just love the layout and of course the Tilda.

    Thanks for joining us on our very first challenge at Craftalicious.

    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. And I loved this card I'm looking at it stood on my desk now its so pretty and really made me feel better thank you sweeties
    You are a gem
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. A really beautiful card. How have you managed not to buy loads of Tildas? LOL
    Jack (Crafty Cardmakers)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.