Pages

.

.

Sunday 27 June 2010

Oh my word - can you believe these prizes???????

Well my friends only 4 days to the launch of the Totally Tilda Challenge blog and I just had to let you all know about the fantastic prizes we have for our first challenge.  Yes, you read it right I said prizes - as this is our first challenge we have two prizes up for grabs, one from Susie at Die Cut Dreams:
and one from Bunny Zoe's Crafts who will be a regular sponsor at Totally Tilda.
OMG! can you believe such totally awesome prizes???  So make sure you have your calendar marked for 1st July and the launch of Totally Tilda and Challenge #1 - it is such a sweet challenge, you're gonna love it!!!  (Lots of clues there!)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.