Pages

.

.

Sunday 27 June 2010

Tag it at Karen's Doodles

Flicking through my dashboard earlier on I noticed a post on the Karen's Doodles United Kingdom challenge to say they had only had three entries for their latest challenge which was to make a tag or a card with a tag attached.
Now I know how much work goes into putting these challenge blogs together and I felt sorry for the fact they had only had three entries.  So here is their fourth entry:
I used Karen's Love Me Forever image (cute isn't it?) and made it into a tag.  I sponged the edges with Tim Holtz distressing inks (Tea Dye and Scattered Straw), coloured the image with promarkers and added a fawn coloured ribbon.  Quickest thing I've ever put together!  You should really call in to Karen's Doodles when you have a minute.  Not only does she have some fab images - she also puts up the most wonderful freebies too - not to be missed.
So if you have a spare five minutes - make a tag and post it to the challenge blog - give me a bit of competition!!!!

9 comments:

  1. fabulous, love the soft look to this tag.
    Thanks for playing along with KDUK this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant and just shows how great the images are :D I love the subtle colours and thank you for joining us at Karens doodles UK.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet ! Love your colours and the sentiment on your cute tag! Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK. Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun

    Gorgeous tag, and love the sentiment. Cute image too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Dawn, love the vintage feel & that image is great :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet Dawn,love this image :-), great tag thanks for joining us this week at KDUK.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo cute! Loving it
    Thanks for joining us at KD UK and good luck
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab idea. Love it.

    Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles UK.

    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya

    fabulous tag love the softness of the colour, thanks for playing at KDUK

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.