Pages

.

.

Friday 18 June 2010

Ooh La La - Live Show - Create and Craft

REMINDER FOR YOU ALL!!!!!
Just a quickie to say why not forget about the football for an hour and tune in tomorrow (Saturday 19th June) to Create and Craft (channel 671 on Sky) to see the Live Debut show from Ooh La La Creations.

The fabulous Debs Mitchell will be showcasing two of the fantastic Ooh La La CD's, Shoes in Bloom and Watercolour Memories, which are both available in the shop here.
 











The Design Team have all been busy making samples for the show and I know that Wendi and Emma are really nervous - although I'm sure they have absolutely no reason to be as the CD's will sell themselves anyway.
So 10:00 am tomorrow tune in and watch Debs' great demos or, if you are going shopping or you are busy please remember to record the show and watch it later.  You wouldn't want to miss it - trust me!
If and when you get chance to watch the show, please send Wendi and Emma a quick email to http://www.ooh-la-la-creations.com/ and let them know what you though of the show and which (if any) products you have purchased. 

2 comments:

  1. I have Sky+ already set Dawn and really looking forward to seeing the show. I know it will be a success and of course I will let Wendi & Emma know what I think.
    Good luck
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun

    Thanks for the reminder, will do my best and hope to hear your name mentioned.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.