Pages

.

.

Monday 31 May 2010

Challenge #55 - Use the Challenge Blog colours

Bonjour mes amies!
LOL - just thought I'd go a bit French on this post as it is time for the next Challenge at Ooh La La Creations.  This time the challenge is to use the Challenge Blog colours - apart from that the world is your Oyster as they say.  You can create anything you like so long as you use the Challenge Blog colours as your main focus of your creation.
So, without further ado here is the card I made for this challenge:
This image is taken from the latest CD release at Ooh La La called Watercolour Memories and is from the folder Country Church 2.  I loved the image as soon as I saw it and when I realised the colours matched the challenge for this fortnight my decision was made. 
I printed off the pyramage images and one of the backing papers.  I used two pieces of backing paper which I matted onto Lemon card and then matted the image onto the same lemon card.  I added a lilac ribbon to the long piece of DP together with a bow and a piece of ribbon to the smaller piece of DP to match.  I finished off the card with four small self adhesive flowers and "Bob's Your Uncle" as the saying goes.

I hope you like my creation and that you will take the time to leave me a comment before disappearing off to check out all the other creations by my fellow DT mates (links in my sidebar).
Thanks for stopping by and good luck with the challenge.

5 comments:

  1. great card hun and can't believe I have missed so many fab cards this past week.Hope you are well next assignment on it's way hee hee.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    Tres chique mon amie!!! Le colours c'est tres bon.

    Grande hugs

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Dawn, this certainly looks a fab CD and is on my wish list. I will be watching on 12th June to see this CD and also Shoes.
    I met Anne whilst on holiday in Spain and she told me about this CD.
    Hope to join in this week
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous soft colours, I love it. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohoo I'll say what Ali said, it looks really good! or....lovely card!!
    (lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.