Pages

.

.

Sunday 20 June 2010

Trying to move things about a bit and news about my candy!

Howdy Doody Crafting Peeps!
Sadly no card to show you just yet - later maybe.  This post is just a quick update:
Firstly, you will have noticed that there are page headings at the top of my blog and slowly I will be moving most of the items from my sidebar to put onto relevant pages instead.  I am hoping that this will help the blog load quicker for people reading it and also make it look a little less crowded!  It is a job in process so please bear with me whilst I am moving things around - hopefully it will be for the better.
Secondly to my Candy.  Now this was the photo I showed you all:
Unfortunately nobody got it right!  Blimey I tried to make it not too easy but I obviously went completely the other way because 99% of you were absolutely miles out!!  Susie, you can tell Garry he was wrong hun - but don't argue about it because you were wrong too!! ROFL!!  Ali you were the closest hun with Tenby - but still a fair way off!! 
This photograph was actually taken on Blackrock Sands, Morfa Bychan, Porthmadog, Wales and the castle you can see is Criccieth Castle (I think).  Here is a closer view:
So nobody won the surprise bit of candy - still not to worry.  I have my blogaversary coming up soon and I have decided to add it to that!  So look out for my Blogaversary Candy sometime in July/August - there are some lovely things in it already and I will add a few more before I post about it.

3 comments:

  1. Darn it !!! lol and I thought I was so right as they have blue recycling bins on Poole beach something to do with buried treasure !! lol
    I told Garry who also thought he was right ......"Grrr" was his reply !! lol
    Thanks for the great game anyway and glad you had a fab holiday
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been here!!! can't believe I didn't recognise it - mind you it was about 15 years ago and my memory his apalling!!!. Never mind.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee - I didnt have a clue at all!!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.