Pages

.

.

Monday 21 June 2010

Attention Tilda Lovers Everywhere!!!!!

I am quite sure you all already know this fabulous piece of news but I'm gonna tell you anyway, so pin back your ears and listen up!!
The fabulously multi-talented Susie Sugar - yes she of Sassy Designs by SusieDie Cut Dreams and awesome fellow Design Team Member for Ooh La La Creations is starting up a totally fabulous blog challenge called:
These challenges will run monthly on the first of the month and if I know Susie there will be some fab prizes on offer too!  So hop on over to the Totally Tilda blog challenge and become a follower so you won't miss out on any of the fun!!
The first challenge goes live on July 1st - well it would wouldn't it?? ROFL!  Have fun everyone and good luck.

1 comment:

  1. Wow thank you for bigging me and the new Challenge up darling
    Your're a star
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.