Pages

.

.

Thursday 10 June 2010

DT Card - Challenge #4 at Audsentiments

Oh my word, I cannot believe that we have reached challenge number four already.  Thank you so much to those of you who have taken part in our previous three challenges - I hope you are enjoying them as much as we are!  Are you the lucky winner of our last challenge - why not hop on over to the challenge blog and find out.
Anyway, on to this next challenge which is "Hello Friend".  Now we must be able to see your sentiment on the card somewhere.  It can be on the front or within the sentiment inside the card but we must be able to see the exact phrase somewhere.  So that said, please feel free to interpret this in any way you want to - it can be an ATC, or a layout or a card or a gift bag/box, so long as you use the sentiment "Hello Friend" somewhere on your project then you will be included in the draw.
So, here is my card for this challenge:
I have used an image from Softpencil  called Molly in Spring and Elizabeth at Softpencil also happens to be our sponsor for this fortnight's challenge.  The uber talented Elizabeth has offered us a $10 voucher for the winner to spend in her store (see the challenge blog for more details about Elizabeth and Softpencil)
I have coloured the image with my Promarkers and have tried to use soft colours as I felt that these fitted the adorable image.  I also added a couple of buttons and a bow, a length of ribbon and three flowers.  I used DP from a K&Co pad called Sparkly Sweet, one of my favourites. 
I printed off the Hello Friend sentiment on my computer in lime green to compliment the other colours on the card and backed this onto pink and then green card.

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet looking card! I love the colors so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty, Dawn. Love it to pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn

    Love your soft colours and use of the flowers. Subtle hint re the sentiment - hadn't thought about that,

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya hun
    this is so lovely - love the colours and the layout! Her cheeks are sweet too!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn this is sooooo sweet. I love the colors and your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! Love the colors! & that image is sooooooooooooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.