Pages

.

.

Saturday 19 June 2010

Oooh I'm so proud of Ooh La La and my bestest crafting friend has some blogaversary candy on offer too.

Well, what a boring match that was to sit and watch last night!  What a let down.  Let's hope they actually play football next Wednesday eh??
So, good job I had today to look forward to wasn't it.  Something to lift my spirits and lighten my mood.  Today Ooh La La had a debut show on Create and Craft to showcase two of their CD's, namely Watercolour Memories and Shoes in Bloom, both available from the Ooh La La Store.  The Design Team had all made some cards and other items to be showcased on this mornings programme and let me tell you the display of cards looked fantastic.
Imagine my surprise and total joy when Nigel picked up a Waterfall card I had made from the Watercolour Memories CD and it actually worked.  I sat there hoping and praying it wouldn't fall to pieces - phew what a relief.  One of my Shoes in Bloom cards was also on top of the pile of cards that Nigel picked up to showcase Shoes in Bloom too.  Oooh I am so proud that Wendi, Emma and Anne asked me to be part of the Ooh La La Design Team - I am one tickled pink girl this morning let me tell you!!  So in case you missed the show here are the cards I made for it:
If you saw the show you will know that Shoes in Bloom sold out and Watercolour Memories sold 75% of the stock too.  Well done Wendi and Emma and thanks for giving us such fantastic products to work with.  I'm just off to send an email now to Wendi - please, if you saw the show, let Wendi know what you thought - I know she was really nervous. Here is a close up of the two cards that Nigel showed:

Now the second bit of exciting news - my bestest crafting buddy Ali, aka Dragonlady has some gorgeous Blogaversary Candy on offer.  It will be 12 months on 11th July since she began her blogging journey and I know that without her I wouldn't be a part of the fantastic Design Teams that I am, so thank you Ali from the bottom of my heart and many congratulations on your Blogaversary and DT places too!!!
So here is a picture of the candy that Ali is offering:
And here is what she has written on her blog:
Yes, it's true I can't believe it will be my First Blogaversary on the 11th July - a whole year of craziness!!!
I have met some wonderful crafters during my journey through blogland .......................BUT I am not going to single them out they know who they are and I love them all!!!
You are what has made this journey so enjoyable.
So to say thank you I have come up with a little candy for you.
This includes:-
Sugar Nellie, Diana Duda, Curtsy Stamp
Sugar Nellie, Mary Hall, Jumping Elves Stamp
Dovecraft 72 sheets of DP 6x6 - Fantasy
6 Craft stencils ncluding butterflies, sun, moon, sunflowers, violets dragonflies and ladybirds.
Stampin Up Corner rounding Punch
Pack of assorted die cut shapes
Pack of 180 brads
Papermania Brad and eyelet pack
12 blush fabric flowers.
For every 50 comments I will add something extra.
The rules are simple.
Please put a link on your sidebar with the picture back to this post.
If you would like to follow me that would be great but only do so if you intend to stay and you like what you see!!!! I get desperately upset when a follower leaves me - I know it's rather sad but thats how I feel.
You have until 11th July Midnight GMT to enter and I will announce the winner on the 12th July.
So what are you waiting for - get on over to Ali's place and join in the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wasn't it a good show and the sell out !!
    your cards looked fab , that waterfall card was was amazing (far to technical for me) and the colours of your shoe card looked wow on screen.
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous show and gorgeous samples, even got my email read out in the show. Congrats to all the DT Team for making lots of gorgeous cards. Just have to decide which CD to buy from Ooh-La-La.
    Both of your cards were amazing.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, thank you for your comment - it is so nice to know that you still keep tabs with us at Tellen's Place! I know it's difficult to join in on challenges but I do appreciate that you are still with us! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn

    It was a fantastic show and I did see those cards they look even better on the telly!!!
    Thank you for the plug about my candy and good luck to you.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.