Pages

.

.

Saturday 19 June 2010

A little "Where Am I" Holiday candy

THIS IS A STICKY AND WILL STAY ON TOP UNTIL 19TH JUNE - PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY I LOVE DIGI, AUDSENTIMENTS AND OOH LA LA DT POSTS!!
Hi all,
just a quick post to invite you to take part in my Where Am I holiday candy.  My beloved OH and I went away for a few days last week - and surprisingly the weather wasn't half bad!  OK so it rained a little bit but hey the sun came out too!  Quite surprising really - the last time we went away together we went to St Austell and it rained for the whole fortnight - and NO, I am not exaggerating!  I mean it rained for 14 days solidly - so this short week is definitely a step up on the weather front.

So - to my candy - I am not going to tell you what it is - all I will say is that it is "Gorjuss" - thought I'd keep you guessing.  So leave me a comment with your guess and all those who get it right will go into a little ol' draw to find a winner - if someone gets it absolutely spot on I will throw in an extra pressie.

SO - WHERE AM I?
I will leave this open until next Saturday 19th June and will announce the winner on Sunday.  Good luck.

9 comments:

  1. I know where that is ....well I think its Poole Beach
    Hope I'm right I love guessing games !! he he
    Hope you had a fun time Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Garry wanted to have a go he disagrees with me and he thinks that is "ST Michael Mount" in the distance in the middle of the photo
    .....so thats Garry's guess !! men they just got to poke their nose in !! lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you went to the beach...does that count? LOL!
    I will try to give a better guess later!

    Glad you had a good time and it didn't rain the entire trip!
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back again ....not with another guess or anything like that but to just add a more specific name to where I think you are in poole I think the specific name of this beach might be Sandbanks in Poole in Dorset ....that just came to me while I was peeling my carrots !! lol don't ask me why !!
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back hun, hope you had a good time. Wild guess time as I don't have a clue - Tenby?

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi wild guess here are you in glasgow?? lol hugs janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. another guess is it castle douglas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, so it looks like a castle and probably in the UK and well not being from there I have no clue where this is and I tried doing a little picture search online but there are a million castles I found out in the UK!!! LOL! So my brain is now fried!
    Can't wait to find out where you went!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really don't have a clue at all - but it does look rather nice, have a lovely time. Just wanted to say thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog, much appreciated, all the very best to you,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.