Pages

.

.

Thursday 24 June 2010

Challenge #5 at Aud Sentiments - Time for Love!

Hi everyone,
Time yet again for another challenge over at Audsentiments. 
You certainly seem to be enjoying the challenge we set you every fortnight - we have had some gorgeous entries which of course makes choosing a winner quite difficult but soooo much fun.  So hurry on over to the challenge blog and see who we picked for our winner and top 3!
For this fortnight's challenge our sponsor is the Fabulous Karen's Doodles and the Design Team were lucky enough to get to choose a Karen's Doodles image each to work with.  The challenge this fortnight is to use the word Love somewhere on your project - so long as you use the word LOVE you can do ANYTHING else!
So on to my card.  I chose to use Crafting Widower which is available to purchase from Karen's Doodles.
I decided to make a birthday card for a Daddy and here is the card I made:
I have used die cuts from Die Cut Dreams and papers from Summer Driggs - these are called Limeade.  I printed off  the sentiment on the computer and backed it onto black card.
I printed off an inner for the card and this is  how I finished off the Love is.......
I hope you like my card and that it will inspire you to join in with this challenge.  Please stop by the rest of the Design Teams blogs (links in my sidebar) and have a look at their jaw dropping creations too.

I will also enter this card into the challenges at:
One Stop Craft Challenge - one for the boys
Crafty Cardmakers - Cards for men
Magical Crafts - Something for a male/father's day
Raise the Bar - What a special guy!
Get Crafty with Ann - It's a man's world
Crafts and Me - Birthdays
Charisma Cardz - One for the guys

19 comments:

  1. oh this is just brilliant hun just love that image,perfect sentiment,too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! That image is just the best for Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the image & colours it reminds me of my son's house haha, good luck & thanks for joining us at OSSC, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant fun image, great colouring and love the sentiment.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore how you did the sentiment. Your ard is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. This digi is brilliant...always makes me laugh! Great card. Thank you for joining us at crafty Cardmakers XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and fab image.

    Thanks for joining us over at Magical Crafts.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've created such a beautiful card using our theme!
    Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week! :)
    Hugs Itzuvit xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card and great image! I've come from the link on Alphabet Challenge Blog but can't spot any hearts lol! But thank you for taking part in the Magical Crafts challenge too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at OSCC!

    Have a great day,
    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just too precious Dawn! Love that image and the sentiment inside to go with it! Thanks for playing along at the Nook this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. perfect card for a fella. Love the image and super colouring. This card really made me smile - thankyou.

    Thanks for joining us this time at Magical Crafts and good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi I love the colors and you image is so funny.

    Thanks for joining the Magical Crafts Challenge

    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant card Dawn, your colouration of this image is fabulous and these papers are a perfect combination.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great image and fab papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. brilliant card, how we all feel somedays eh ?? well done on such a fantastic card, thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the image, perfectly coloured. Thanks for playing at charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry Dawn it's taken me so long to come over for a visit. I really love this card. The image is so funny and you really did a great job with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card and brilliant image! Thank You for playing at Crafts & Me and Crafty Cardmakers challenges x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.