Pages

.

.

Saturday 26 June 2010

“Make it Crafty Launches Online Craft Store”

Just a quickie to let you all know that Zoe has finally opened her new online Craft Store "Make it Crafty!.
This is a picture of a little candy she is offering to one lucky person who helps to spread the word for her. 
Here is what she has posted on her blog:
I am really excited to announce that the Make it Crafty Online craft store is now live!!!!


I have been in the profession of assisting clients in creating their online stores and offering advice in many areas for 10 years or more but this is the first time I have been on the other side and well boy oh boy it’s a BIG job. I still have many products to load into the site which will happen over the next few weeks but at least it will help to keep it fresh for you all. :)

I definitely know however that my personality isn’t the type that could take on a full time job in administration. I would go insane (and have been – lol). Fortunately loving the products does help a little. :)

I am also making a bunch of videos, demonstrating copic markers and other products, so keep your eye out for those.

Sooooo to say a BIG thank you to everyone for spreading the word and being very patient I have another little launch candy!!

If you could help me spread the word one more time – this time shouting that I have opened the doors you could win this little package I have put together. PLUS I will also be choosing some winners from those that leave comments on this post to receive a FREE digi image!

So why not hop on over when you have five minutes and have a look at what is on offer - who knows you may even win a bit of candy too.  Good luck.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn am now stalking you..LOL re Susies offer nearly fell off me chair when I read her email..looking forward to playing with you & the lovely DT girlies..

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your store opening. I'll be happy to let others know by listing this on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.