Pages

.

.

Saturday 5 June 2010

Blog Candy at a Whiff of Joy!!

Hi all,
just to let you know that the wonderful  Katharina at A Whiff Of Joy is offering up a blooming marvellous blog candy to celebrate over 1000 blog followers:
Here is what she said:
Hi everybody!! I hit the mark of over 1000 blog followers some time ago. Thank you soooo much for subscribing to my blog, for stopping by and looking at my little pieces of "art" and for reading through my (sometimes confusing ;) posts. All I do is for you!



To celebrate this incredible mark, I am giving away 2 sets of Whiff of Joy's STORE stamp kit "Blooming Spring", illustrated by the amazing Elisabeth Bell.


These sets consist of 16 stamps each, deeply etched red rubber, already mounted on cling cushion mounting foam.

Good luck to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.