Pages

.

.

Thursday 21 January 2010

I Love Digi Challenge - DT Call

Morning all,
Before I do this post I must just wish Ali aka Dragonlady a very happy birthday!!!  Ali's blog is called Crafty Dragons and if you haven't visited already then you really should - she does some lovely stuff.  Hop on over and leave her some love and wish her a happy birthday.  Have a fab day Ali (especially as you have a day off work too!!!!! - Lucky Devil!)

Now for all of those folk out there who love to use digi images, papers, ribbons etc I just wanted to let you know about a new challenge blog on the block. 

It is called I Love Digi Challenge - and their first challenge will be on 18th February.  They are currently looking for talented crafters to form their very first Design Team.  Interested????  Then hop on over to I Love Digi Challenge, become a follower, grab the blinkie, spread the word and create something wonderful to submit to be in with a chance of becoming a member of their Design Team.

1 comment:

  1. Cheers Hun!!

    Thanks also for the DT tip will have a look.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.