Pages

.

.

Sunday 31 January 2010

A Diorama for Jungle Fever Release at Clear Dollar Stamps

Hello everyone,
I'm here to let you know that Wendy is having another New Release at Clear Dollar Stamps on 1st February 2010.  I am here today to show you the sneaky peek for the set called Jungle Fever.  This set contains 16 stamps and is very reasonably priced at $14.99.
So here is the card I made for this release:

I decided to try and use as many of the stamps as I could on one card so I had a go at doing a Diorama.  I stamped all the images I was going to use on to "post it notes" at the sticky end and then one at a time I stamped them onto the base card which was white.  The branch across the top is just the same stamp used two and a bit times and then I stamped the monkeys to they looked like they were hanging off the branch.  Then I stamped the other images randomly on the card and each time put the post it note image on top so that I could put some animals "behind" others. 

I added the words at the top and then I put all the "post it" stamped images onto the card and used a hanging vine stamp from Clarity Stamp to make it look like foliage.  Then I chalked the background in green pearlescent chalk.  I matted the image onto sage green card and then stuck that onto a lemon card.  I added a green and brown bow on the side.  This is my first attempt at a diorama and I'm actually quite pleased with the result.  I hope you like it too.
Look out for the posts for the other releases tomorrow and the information posts regarding the actual release day on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. fab card any one of my two little monkeys...sorry meant to say children!!! would love to receive this card. Looks like you enjoyed yourself.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! It is a jungle out there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.