Pages

.

.

Thursday 21 January 2010

I'd just like to say................

.....................A very big thank you to my blogging buddies who sent cards and pressies for my birthday on Tuesday.  You have made it one of the most special birthdays I have had in a long time.  I'm so thrilled with everything I received and just to show how talented you all are I have done a little showcase here so that everyone can visit your blogs and see your other fantastic projects as well as the wonderful birthday cards you made.

So first up we have my bestest ever blogging buddy Ali aka Dragonlady:


Next we have another wonderful friend Crafty Clare:


Then there's Lisa aka Allisa:




Then there's Clarky J:


Then there's Angela:


Then there's Julie:


Then there's Terry from Tellen's Place: (Terry has challenges here too!)


Aren't they all fabulous cards??  Please click on the links to visit their blogs and leave them some love.  They are all wonderfully talented ladies and have some fabulous projects on their blogs so have a mooch around whilst you're there - you may even want to follow them (if you're not already that is).
Thank you again my friends - I am very lucky to have met you all.

LOADZA HUGS TO YOU ALL!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great showcase Dawn, nice idea. My card looks even better in your photo - can I have your camera?

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's cards are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What great cards! I'm so sorry I missed your birthday! I hope you had a really good one! Happy Belated Birthday!!! I would sing you the BD song, but trust me, you really don't want that! LOL
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwww Dawn so sorry missed this birthday but sendung love and hugs for a great year ahead these are brill cards all of them

    liz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Birthday wishes sweetie! What wonderful cards you received. Isn't it wonderful to be so special if only it could last longer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome happy birthday mail from some very talented friends!! I hope it was happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.