Pages

.

.

Thursday 14 January 2010

Inktegrity Birthday Blog Hop and New Releases

Hi everyone.
Brrrrrrrr, ain't it darn cold out there???  Hope you're all keeping safe and warm in this nasty weather.
Anyhooo, on to the business of the day. 
Inktegrity's 6 month birthday blog hop!!


Hello friends and thank you so much for coming to the celebration!
Inktegrity turned 6 months young this month, we wanted to celebrate with this month's new releases and some exciting news!
For today's hop I wanted to share my cards made with Sammy Seal........

I used the sketch over at Mojo Monday for this card.
and Mikey the Monkey.
and I used a sketch from papertake weekly for this one.
Now here's the exciting news: Comment on my blog and the blogs listed below, and you will be entered to win Wally the Whale from each of us! Yes, that means you have 13 chances to win: 11 DT blogs and 2 special friends who won the Mikey contest join us in the blog hop. So here is what I did with Wally the Whale based on a Delightful Sketches sketch.

Now head on over to Diane's blog to see her beautiful card, then end at the Inktegrity blog for one lucky winner to receive ALL 3 new images on this release, which will be available tomorrow in the store.
Here is the list of blogs you will need to visit and comment on to be in with those 13 chances to win Wally.

                                   Dawn:     ** You Are Here**
Diane:
Happy hopping and thank you for joining us in this little birthday party!

24 comments:

  1. Both cards, are fantastic, and very cute!. Hugs Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all adorable! I love the new images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all three of your lovely creations. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you were busy ~ three very lovely cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Love your cards. They are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! such adorable cards!! you did a wonderful job with these adorable images.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute. I love the new images. Your cards are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWW! These are so so CUTE! I love that whale!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so cute I just love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, those are some really adorable cards! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all of your cards, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cards Dawn, they have so much character and such cute images!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there hun,

    Sorry I'm late can't comment at work!!! Wow you have been a busy bee. Your cards are really fab an dthe images are so cute - would love to win the whale.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are all so cute but Wally .. ohhh I hope . I hope.

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You were a busy bee! Thank you for sharing 3 great cards with us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow those are some great candies. Great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of your cards are super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.