Pages

.

.

Monday 25 January 2010

Feeling Fruity?

Well, me neither really but this is the subject of the challenge over at Charisma Cardz where they want you to use Fruity Colours.  The challenge at Cute Card Thursday is Fairy Fantastic and I think this Fairy - called Sugar Plum Fairy from Pink Cat Studio - is pretty fantastic.
I based the card on the challenge at Sketch and Stash (challenge 27) - now you know I love their sketches because I was lucky enough to be asked to be a Guest Designer for December/January - and I had a ball thanks girls!
So here is the sketch for this week:


And here is the card I made for it:

I used DP from a K&Company pad called Sparkly Sweet and a ribbon from my stash.  The three green gems at the bottom are also from my stash and the flowers are made up from my stash and candy wins as are the brads. 

The image is coloured with watercolour pencils and ordinary pencils and I used some green glitter for her wings.  I am really pleased with how this turned out and I hope you like it too.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    This is so gorgeous, love the bright colours and your fairy is super. I do love PCS images.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lemon/lime colors. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with fabulous image and colours. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely and fruity
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow very fruity colours! and such a cute image.
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card I love the cute image and the colour combo is fab thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.