Pages

.

.

Monday 25 January 2010

Today's the Day.....................................

......................for the first Digital-Ink Co Challenge of 2010.  The first challenge is to use Pets (animals) or Babies Birthdays and the primary colours Red, Green, Blue and Yellow.
The sponsor for this week's challenge is Paper Wishes and the prize they are offering is worth over $75!!!!!  How good is that.


So without further ado, I have two cards to show you for this challenge, the first uses an image from Lexi's Creations called Hot Horse!  I think you will agree that she does look likes she's just run the Grand National!  

Now as I said,  the other part of the challenge is to use the Primary colours Red, Blue, Yellow and Green so I decided to go for DP in these colours rather than try and colour a multicoloured horse!  I mean, please..... a multicoloured horse - this isn't Walt Disney.blogspot you know!!!! 

This image is one of the prizes on offer this week so you may be lucky enough to be the proud owner of Hot Horse if you enter our challenge.  Please visit the Digital Ink Co store to see more of Lexi's fabulous digi stamps.

My second card uses an image called Eris With Flower from Angela at SEWN Together and you can see more SEWN Together creations at the Digital Ink Co store.   This time I used three of the primary colours in my image, a couple of them on the DP and one on the ribbon too..

I hope you like my creations and I hope they have inspired you to enter our fabulous challenge.  After all, with such  fabulous prizes who wouldn't give this a go?????

Remember, if you haven't already signed up for the Newsletter you can do so by visiting the Digital-Ink Co challenge site and clicking on the Green Envelope.  You will receive a free digital stamp each week just for subscribing to the newsletter - and what's more - you won't ever see these digi images in the store as they are specifically for Newsletter Subscribers.  So please hop over to the Challenge site and become a follower - and remember to mention who sent you!!

13 comments:

  1. You designed and created 2 great cards... I like that you used the dp for the "hot horse" and your
    elephant card is just adorable.... great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore how you first of all made your projects and then how you wrote them up with a bit of whimsy!!! The Walt Disney bit was cute. Thanks so much for a wonder representation on your first challenge. Can't wait to see your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a great job on both cards! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brill cards Thats the first listing over On to the next one!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fab cards hunny - keep up the good work.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn, I love what you did with both of these cards! First I just love the stamps anyway, and you sure did do them both justice! Your talent is amazing hun, and I so look forward to you working with one of my stamps. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card(s) You did a wonderful job on both!

    Angela
    SewManyCards.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dawn, the Hot Horse card is a hoot! Great job! I love your Eris and the layout you used. Both cards are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that horse!! Great cards and especially love out little elephant friend;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dawn, both of these cards are really cute girl! Great job! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. both cards are so cute...good job..
    hugs
    stamp'en with cj

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colours you have used hunni xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards Dawn. That horse looks like he could with a rub down!!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.