Pages

.

.

Thursday 28 January 2010

Proud to be a part of Digital-Ink Co and an award

Hi friends,
No card to post just yet - working on a couple but they're not quite ready yet.

My friend and team mate on Digital-Ink Co, Harriet gave me this award - thank you Harriet you are such a sweetie.  I am so proud to be part of the Digital-Ink Co family who are all so chatty and friendly. You all make it so easy to be a member of the DT and I am chuffed to be part of it.
Here are the rules of the award.  I have to :
1) Copy and Paste the award on my blog. {tick}
2) List who gave you the award and link to her blog. {tick}
3) List 10 things that make you happy. {tick}
my husband
my daughter
my family
my cats
my new friends
my old friends
my crafting
sunshine
a really nice feel good film like Matilda
watching Brits win at sport
4) Pass the award onto other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know! {tick!}

I am passing this on to:
(for your encouragement and support and for being you!)
(for your friendship and warmth)
(for your friendship and generosity)
(for giving me a chance and to say I'm thinking of you)
(for taking me on and giving me a laugh!)
(obviously it goes without saying that my team-mates at Digital Ink Co would all get it too - if they hadn't already - and Judy that includes you too!!)






3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Dawn, it was great having you on the team and who knows, you may well be back! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,

    You are so kind and thoughtful, and sounds like Anne likes your work.
    Good luck hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for my award will post it on my blog once my head clears!!!

    hugs clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.