Pages

.

.

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Exciting news that I have to share with you all!

Hello everyone,



I hope you are managing to keep warm in this very cold weather.
Well, I have some exciting news to share with you all - and like one of my teammates said already - I don't know how I have kept it to myself for so long as we all knew before Christmas that we had been chosen.  Chosen for what I hear you say???  Well I have been asked to be on the DICo design team for the next six months! Wooooooohooooooo!  (Not at all excited as you can probably tell).
I have been a Guest Designer on for a few sites now and I have enjoyed every minute of them.  This is something completely new in that this is a permanent position for six months and we are going to be working with some fantastic creators and their stamps.
So look out for my first DT project and please once I have put all the details in my sidebar, do go and visit my teammates and give them some love by leaving them a comment or click on the DICo link which will take you to the post that introduces the whole team.
Thank you for following my blog and leaving me your comments, they really do boost my confidence and I appreciate every single one of them, truly.
Loadza hugs

7 comments:

  1. You little tinker, how did you manage to keep that one quiet!!!!

    Congratulations I am so proud and pleased for you.

    Loads of hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Dawn you so deserve it as your cards are fab. I have only been gt for MAWTT would really like to do it again. Good luck also with WW.
    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn and a very warm welcome to the team at DiCo from me and I look forward to working with you in the coming months.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy to have you!
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Lucky ol' you!! Can't wait to see your lovely makes!! Well done.
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Dawn.... well done my friend.... hope you have a great time on the DT.
    Happy new year to you and yours... hope you aren't snowed under where you are.
    CONGRATS again...well deserved!
    hugs lynx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn, I so look forward to working with you at DICO, congratulations, looking at your work, I can see why you was chosen...
    hugz
    stitchy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.