Pages

.

.

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Say No - Candy at ABC Christmas Challenges


The ABC Christmas Challenge blogsite is offering a fabulous Candy to encourage us all to turn off our Word Verification.  It does tend to make leaving comments a bit of a pain and I for one have never used it.  All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this lovely candy is to add the "Say No" banner to your sidebar, do a post about the candy and why it is being offered, enter the challenge and then leave a comment to let them know that you have done all of the above.  If we just use Owner Approval we can still stop spam comments from being published and make life just that little bit easier for all of us crafters - after all time is precious!!!


3 comments:

  1. Wicked hun - I'm already half way there as I've got the banner already and turned that annoying thing off as soon as I realised it was on and how to turn it off.
    Off to post now.
    Take care
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah lets get that word out there!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LET me say a HUGE BIG thank you for your support on this one!! Glad you approve! te hehee and thanks for joining in with our new blog and the support of me and my crazy ideas! lol! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.