Pages

.

.

Monday 4 January 2010

Final DT for Sketch & Stash

Hi friends,
Well, this is my second and final post for Sketch and Stash as their Guest DT and I am so sorry it is a little late.  Thanks girls for asking me to be a GDT -I have had an absolutely fabulous time.  I love your sketches and will be continuing to use them for a long time to come!
So here is the sketch for this challenge.

And this is the card I made using that sketch.

The image is called Raven and is from Sugar Nellie - I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her.  I think I may be the owner of quite a few Sugar Nellie stamps in the coming months!!  I used some newly purchased DP from a pad of K & Co papers called  Sparkly Sweet.  Because of the colours in the DP I decided that my image should use some of the same colours.  So I went for a mix of greens and pinks and used ordinary pencils and watercolour pencils.


I used pearlescent chalks around the edge of the card - you should be able to see the shimmer if you look really hard.  I used some ribbon I won in a candy and the flower is a newly purchased one from Hobbycraft.  I'm really pleased with this card and I hope you like it too. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn I really love your choice of papers and the image is just gorgeous.

    Hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you should be it is gorgeous hun.
    Love that image.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image too, and the lovely colours you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.