Pages

.

.

Friday 1 January 2010

Woohoo, it's release day at Clear Dollar Stamps!!

Well, my friends, here it is - release day at Clear Dollar Stamps for Wendy's latest three sets of clear stamps!  The first set is called Luvin Ridley and Rosie and would be perfect for all those Valentine cards that are coming up.


The second set, secretly my personal favourite, Pet Angels.  So nice to be able to send a friend a card to tell them you are thinking about them when they have lost their best friend!!  I know I woud have been delighted to receive a card like this when I lost my GSD Ben three years ago! 



And last but by no means least is Billy Blasts Off, a perfect set for making all those little boy cards that you never know where to start.




So if you would like to be the proud owner of one or all of these sets, then click on the links above or hop on over to Clear Dollar Stamps and purchase the sets you would like. 


And if you buy any or all of these sets, please be sure to let Wendy have a peek at them!!  She always loves to see your creations using her stamps.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, Love all your creations with the new releases. WEell done you.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.