Pages

.

.

Friday 1 January 2010

An Angel with Mojo!

Hello everyone.
I can't believe I am posting a Christmas Card for 2010.  I am soooo going to be prepared for next Christmas!! Oh yeah!
So I decided to use the sketch at Mojo Monday shown here:

I have used an image from Pink Cat Studio which I have now had for some time and just didn't get around to using her.  I will be using her alot from now on - cute ain't she?

I coloured her in with my Sakura Gelly Glaze pens and watercolour pencils.  I used some pink Christmas Tree Backing paper and a piece of glittery cardstock (yes Clare you do recognise it!!),  which I layered onto silver card and cut a decorative edge with my edging scissors I added a piece of ribbon across the middle which says "'tis the season to be jolly" and also added a snowflake charm and added an extra charm which says "friend" which hopefully you can see better in the close up!

The image is layered onto a scalloped circle which I chalked the edges of with pearlescent chalks to give it a bit of a shimmer.
Of course this card is going into the new ABC Christmas challenge with is A for Angels with the extra option of using charms.  I will also be entering it into the challenge at La La Lands Challenge which is "How Charming"
Me thinks me is going to like this new ABC Christmas Challenge alot!

10 comments:

  1. Cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, I so love your image. I am also so pleased you are using the papers I sent as it took me ages on deciding which ones. didnt' want to get it wrong. Good luck too with all the challenges.
    hugs clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love your paper choice and charms!
    Thank you so much for joining us at La-La Land Weekly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    Fabulous card, love the charms - nice touch.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! Lovely work!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card.
    Thank you for joining in the SCSC challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, well done for getting ahead of the game in 2010!

    Thanks for joining in our blog hop at Charisma this week, also thanks for visiting my blog & entering my candy - best of luck!

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute card ,,, the image is lovely and the papers and embellies are fab ,, I love the ribbon too ! :-)


    thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at La La Land Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card,
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge! look forward to seeing you more! te hehhee!
    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.