Pages

.

.

Sunday 24 January 2010

Just in time........................

.........................to enter the challenge at the Pink Elephant this week.  The challenge this week was to use their sketch, shown below:


Now I do like using the Pink Elephant sketches and I had just the image in mind - changed the shape slightly from an oval - hope they don't mind!!  I used an image from Tellen's Place which I think is hilarious, thanks Terry.  That set me thinking that perhaps I should also enter this for the challenge at Stamp Something which this week is "Funny Somethings" - well I thought it was funny!!
So here is the card I made:


I coloured the image with ordinary pencils and gel pens and chalked around the edge of the image with blue pearlescent chalk.  I used three different DP from a Hot off the Press paper pad called Sapphire and used my Fiskars shape cutter to cut the scalloped edge.  I printed off the sentiment on the computer - changed the text to blue to match the rest of the card and BINGO there you have it.


Thanks for stopping by and remember your comments as always are very much appreciated

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn,

    Oh this did make me laugh, I love the card and great colours hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! What a great image and the sentiment is fun too! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something this week!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te He he Lorveeeeeeeeeee her I am needing to do that LOL Omg shes great Ive used the sketch too nice one

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehee! Yes that is cute and funny. Thanks so much for joining us on the Pink Elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, that image is too funny! Thanks for joining in at Stamp Something this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.