Pages

.

.

Saturday 26 September 2009

Peachy Keen

Hi everyone,
Now whilst I was blog hopping this afternoon I found the Peachy Keen challenge blog.  Their challenge for this time is to make something hanging.  It must feature something gold, some way to hang and a stamped image.
This is what I did:

I had some die cut scalloped circles but none the right colour.  So I drew around one of them and made two .  I used a stamped image from Barbara at Clarity Stamp - one I bought from the Hobbycraft show last November and hadn't yet used. 

I stamped the image and then embossed it with Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder and I coloured the image using Promarkers and watercolour pencils.  I used gold stickles glue around the edges of the circle on both sides and placed a piece of gold ribbon in the middle before sticking the two circles together.  I may even hang this on my Christmas Tree this year!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn! Thanks so much for playing along with our ornament challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps! Your ornament is very well done and so nicely colored! We hope to see you back to play again soon! :) Good luck on the draw! KathyJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    Great ornament. You could make loads for your tree. Is the fairy sliding off the moon? Great colouring.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.