Pages

.

.

Saturday 26 September 2009

1st Birthday Card

Well my friends, I hope I find you well on another beautiful September day.
My daughter asked me to make a 1st Birthday card for a friend's little girl.  Well, I couldn't just make a card now could I.  I needed to be able to submit it for at least one challenge too - well you do don't you?
So I followed the sketch at Creative Inspirations shown below:



The image is one from Elisabeth at Soft Pencil which I thought was perfect for a little girl's first birthday.  All the rest of the components are from my craft stash.

7 comments:

  1. I looooove your card!!! It´s so cute! the Teddy bear looks lovely there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Dawn, love the cute little bear. Thanks for joining us on Creative Inspirations Challenge. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn your card is just too cute!! I love the look of it! All pink and pretty! :)KathyJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there

    What a really great birthday card. that image is so cute and I love the colouring.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card - pretty in pink! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Creative Inspirations.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a sweet image hun just because its plain does not make any differnece as its gorgoues love the colurs too thanks for joining us at creative inspirations love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pink card thanks for playing along with creative inspirations this challenge good luck hugs judex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.