Pages

.

.

Sunday 13 September 2009

Mojo Monday

Just a quick entry for the Mojo Monday challenge as I love their sketch.
I have had to make a bereavement card and followed the sketch at Mojo Monday so thought I would post it and see what everyone thought.  Bereavement cards are not something we make as a regular thing but still they are part of life and we should put as much feeling and heart into these as we do all the others we make.
The black backing paper is one from a MIC craft pack and the white card at the bottom is one I had from Readicut in a pack of five colours, it is slightly embossed although that doesn't show up much in this photo.  The leafy backing paper is from one of my many HOTP books and although looks brown in this piccy is actually black and grey.  The rose image and the sentiment are both from Barbara at Clarity Stamp and the ribbon is one I bought ages ago from Hobbycraft.

1 comment:

  1. Hi again

    This is really super as a breavement card. Sophisticated.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.