Pages

.

.

Friday 25 September 2009

An inside job - in 3D!

Hello my blogging buddies.
I hope this Friday finds you all well and ready for the weekend!  I certainly am!
This card is one I made for a friend at work who is going to be 50 tomorrow.  As I was making it I naturally thought about which challenges I could enter with this card.
So these are the challenges I am putting this card in for:
Creative Card Crew - Decorate the inside of your card.
Crafty Cardmakers - 3D
Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge - One for the girls!
So - firstly some piccys of said card:
The "ribbon" on the front is raised up on the card and the flower is two layers on top of a circular shape.


The outer inside of the card (sounds rubbish but I'm sure you all know what I mean) has a layer of backingpaper a circular shape and then a tea bag folded design with a rose head placed in the middle.





The two inners both had images placed on them, one was sort of 3D with the skeleton leaves behind the image and the image raised off the card and the "Just for You" was cut from an accessory sheet. The ribbon, the peel off's, the skeleton leaves and the little pink gems were all from my craft stash.



All the papers for this card were printed out from a Member's only download over at Crafter's Companion which I have had for a while and never used.    I think this covers the 3D challenge, I have certainly decorated the inside of my card and I'm pretty sure no boys would like this card so I'd say this is definitely one for the girls!!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Dawn, definitely very girly, thanks for joining in the fun at SCSC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, wonderful work.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Dawn so much work has gone into this and its stunning hun! Love the teabag folding. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning, a lot of work and effort has gone into this, well done - thank you for joining us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation and I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello again Dawn, not seen your blog lately, but have just flicked through your latest entries - what can I say that has not been said by your bloggy friends. You have a real talent and a flair for design. Your cards are so well balanced and thought out. Well done- here's wishing you future success.
    By the way, when do you sleep!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.