Pages

.

.

Sunday 13 September 2009

ABC Challenge and A Spoonful of Sugar

Hi all,
This is defintely the last post for tonight.  Work tomorrow, hair to wash, clothes to iron etc etc yawn yawn!!
Anyway, here is the card first off:
Then the sketch I followed which is at A Spoonful of Sugar - wicked sketch!!
Both backing papers are from a 8 x 8 pack of Christmas papers.  I bought them at the Craft show at the NEC but don't have the packaging anymore so not sure whose make they are, sorry.  The image is a Pink Gem image - girl on reindeer.  Janet has such wonderful stamps it's hard to know what to choose first!  Thanks Janet.  She is coloured using watercolour pencils, glitter pens and ProMarkers (hope you've done the blog hop!!)
The snowflake charm is a Crafty Bitz accessory, the Sentiment is from a pack of charms from a company called Darice and the little Christmas trees are from a pack of die cut Christmas Trees I bought ages ago and never got to use which I have added Stickles Glitter Glue to - so ABC - D for Diecuts fits here.
Hope you like it people.
Hugz Dawn xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    What can I say - gorgeous. I love the image you have used. You already have promarkers, I am jealous now!!!
    Great take on this sketch as it is quite a hard one - I think!!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,Gorgeous card love the image and papers great layout too:)
    HUgzz Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn,
    This is just gorgeous!well done!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn,

    Gorgeous card!
    Thank you for linking my shop & good luck with my giveaways!!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is Gorgeous!!...love the colors and sweet stamp!..Thank you so much for spreading the news of my blog candy....Good Luck!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrificly cute and fun! Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind words...see you in blog-o-land again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.